Ragg Bone Barlow Thanks Charlie

xbxb

Basic Member
I would like to thank Charlie for the contest and the knife I won. I received a beautiful Ragg Bone Lick Creek Barlow and put it to use slicing, dicing, home chores, and it found a place on my reloading bench. It resides in my pocket on an everyday basis. I love this little thing.

Fantastic! I'm glad to see that you got a rather gnarly one. Seems only fitting since you came up with the name.

Fantastic! I'm glad to see that you got a rather gnarly one. Seems only fitting since you came up with the name.

I agree with Shawn that it is a fine specimen:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: a great Barlow for your great name you came up with:cool: I was fortunate to win Charlie's GAW back when the Sheepfoot was introduced, a forever keepsake:)

I asked him for the Raggiest one he had and ---- he obliged.:)

Pretty cool, right there! Congrats on winning the contest and the knife. It will certainly make for an interesting story down the road :thumbup:

Congrats Sir. I think you came up with the perfect name.

Congrats! Nice looking knife. This run of 14s turned out very nicely but the sawcut is one of my favorites from this run.

I gotta ask... what's up with the screwdriver handle??

Congrats! Nice looking knife. This run of 14s turned out very nicely but the sawcut is one of my favorites from this run.

I gotta ask... what's up with the screwdriver handle??

I left it on top of the hot water heater

Last edited:
Very cool! Congrats! Looks like you'd get some good purchase and extra torque outta that screw driver.

I gotta ask...elephant slugs? Rag goodness indeed! From anything but a Ragg Master:D;)

355 gr. 44 mag. they go about 1000 ft./ sec.......and knock stuff over when they hit it. I mean really knock stuff over.:wink:

Very cool! Congrats! Looks like you'd get some good purchase and extra torque outta that screw driver.

the thing actually works better with that melted grip. I just use it for fine adjustments.:thumbup:

That knife matches the screwdriver very well!

And .44 is my go-to caliber for bowling pins! A little slower than 1000FPS.

That knife matches the screwdriver very well!

And .44 is my go-to caliber for bowling pins! A little slower than 1000FPS.

Love to shoot pins Charley!!! Tried shooting them at the bowling alley one day and got into a little trouble though.;)

Back