1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Rail Road Spike Knives for 2/8

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
  2. Bigbore577

Bigbore577 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 15, 2006
    Cool!

3. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Dec 19, 2012
    I'll be a wanting one of those some day, sadly today isn't the day but there's always tomorrow.

4. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    That is so cool. Even more awesome that it was made by an Apache.

Anyone that hasn't read up on the Apache is missing out. We sometimes think we're a little overkill packing 2 or 3 knives. Apache warriors would go into battle with 20+ blades strapped to their bodies! :eek:

I have always loved the railroad spike knives, but I'm tapped out for the month.

These look like incredible edc belt knives. Congrats to the lucky sharks that snap them up.

5. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Whooooh!!! Now that is way Khul:eek: Supposedly thats some great steel those are made from. Cool sheath too and definitely fair trade product! I just dropped off a pile of hundred dollar bills at the tax office so aint gonna be mine :(

6. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    You mean you returned your Trump Change ndog? Lol

This is a cool knife. I'd love one but I'm tapped out at the moment.

7. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Yep. Plus about twenty five more of them c-notes :( Just aint right. You save up all year and then give it all away at the end of each year. Im about ready to buy me a boat and live on the river. Id rather live on fish, snakes, and alligators than pay taxes.