Rainmaker870 NOOOOO!!!!!!! Not Ebay.........

Holy S%&t Rainmaker. Why would you put your Steel Heart SH V on ebay??? Must hurt pretty bad. I know it hurt when I let my BMLE#500 go. Good luck man. I bet there is some one out there who will gladly take it off your hands though. Wish I could but I'm tapped out.

I called this the Busse Bowie Variant. I know of 3 or LESS that were made by Jerry.

Very RARE !

Yup - it's a sweetie... it's just not me. Guess that means I'm still on the quest for the Perfect Knife. :rolleyes:

Hey Jerry - you don't still happen to have my wish list lying around, do you?

alittle curious.... why not accept paypal?

and why oh why $20.00 for shipping? unless it's next day.

You know, I don't think it's inappropriate to discuss my decision to sell a knife over here, but I also know that the moderators really prefer business to be conducted elsewhere. If you have questions about the auction, feel free to email me from the auction site - I'll be happy to discuss it from there, and then you can privately kick all the sand you want to. ;)

Yes, don't let this get out of hand. Please take it to
email. Thanks.

Well said Rainmaker. Besides I know what it cost to ship a knife, about $6.00 if you don't mind it getting lost and the USPS saying, "Oh well, you didn't insure it". Guess $20.00 bucks isn't that much when you look at the cost of the knife you just paid for and will never see.

Ric

Beautiful knife. I hope you find the one you're looking for, Rainmaker.

Last chance to bid--this auction's got about half an hour left.

--Mike

Wow - thanks for the plug, Mike.
I know my perfect knife is out there. I think maybe Jerry just hasn't thought of it yet. :D

Back