Rake question?

draftpick

Gold Member
Sorry I know this may not be the right area but Im trying to find out when tim's new knife with kreshaw the "Rake" will be released?

I posted this in another area but got no response. Since you're the designer, I probably should have asked you to begin with.

Regarding the Rake, is its cpm d2 composite blade more in line with the jyd composite in terms of thickness and overall uses, or is it more of a slicer and thinner, like the SG2 JYD blade? BTW, absolutely love all three. Just trying to figure out what's best for me.

I saw one at Tim's table at the USN Gathering in Las Vegas yesterday, so they're out there in the wild if not in the channel. The knife looks very nice and as a result I'm really looking forward to mine.

Mine from sunday's giveaway showed up today.
It's about 1/8" at the spine if that helps.
feels very nice in hand.
and a lot lighter than I expected.

Dunno, I preordered one that said it would be available on the 16th. That got bumped to Sept. 20th, and now I just got an update saying not until the 30th of Dec!!

Dunno, I preordered one that said it would be available on the 16th. That got bumped to Sept. 20th, and now I just got an update saying not until the 30th of Dec!!

Holy Crap!!!
Can't even get one for a Christmas gift???
I think I will start looking for a "new love" (I have been drooling over this one since I first found out about it, quite a while back:)

I do not mind a wait.
I do not mind waiting for the bug's to get worked out so everything is working correctly, but this is a bit much.

For it to get kicked back again..., and "this time" another
2 MONTHS, something must be bad wrong with it, kinda afraid to get on now...

I received the same update. I have been waiting for months and its quite discouraging that it keeps getting pushed back. Anyone have any updates?

I "thought" it was available now???
I have had my Rake for the last few months.
I guess I got it right after the post I made above.
I is soooo cool, just right, size, angle, steel, it is the knife I would make for myself if I knew how to make a knife (only change would be ZDP:)

Back