1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Ram Kumar Ultimate Fighter and Baby Crow Knife for 4/11

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    15 3/4 inch 25 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Ram Kumar. Sadan wood handle. One more addition to your collection at $175.

[​IMG]

14 inch 17 ounce Baby Crow Knife by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. $155.

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order one or both
    First come first served

2. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    If I wasn’t all tapped out, I’d buy that ultimate fighter. That one reminds me of Purnas but shorter!

3. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    I just got the baby crow knife.

I will try to describe it as few words as possible.

It is awesome! The OAL is just perfect, not too long or short, the spine is as thick as usual, but the blade in itself does not feel heavy at all. But by the heft, you now it can do serious damage. The semi sharp top swedge is SWEET, perfect for any sort of backcut. The balance point is a little bit over .5" past the bolster. Which makes it very neutral in hand, but just enough forward weight to let you know where it is at all times. I'm really digging it.

I'm going to have to ask Mr. Pugs to make some serious pants for it, cause I would love to carry this bad boy on my next hike or trip through the backwoods with my trusty BAS or M43.

conan11 and George Azar like this.