Ram Kumar Villager Utility Knife

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
15 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Sharp blade. I am offering this knife with BAS sheath at $95. *SOLD*

SNPFwIc.jpg

KkCtsAr.jpg

IcXV7hj.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
Most of us already have 3 or 4 of these. They are probably the #1 go to utility knife in each of our tool boxes. This appears to be really nicely done, kind of surprising it's still here if in fact it is. It may have been grabbed. Yangdu doesn't always mark the thread as sold.

Grats Blackhorse! Everybody needs one of these VUKS. I lost count of mine at five or six or so? My wife even has a few and I got one next to me in the truck and one in the toolbox...and one in the kitchen and one....Ah...! You get the pic!

Well...if it’s just sittin’ there with my name in it, waiting for me, etc. that’d be great. We’ll see. If for some reason it’s not, no problem. Fingers crossed.

These come through quite often and I'm sure Yangdu has some around if this one got grabbed.

Many thanks to the seller for his response. This one is apparently “long gone” and I was told to check back later...like in a few weeks. That might be a bit late for my needs, but it is what it is. Again, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Back