Randall dealers

Can anyone point me toward any knife dealers that keep Randalls on stock or regularly order them every year. I found Nordic Knives out of california, but not much more.

www.agrussell.com offers Randall knives a few times per year. They usually carry an eighty dollar markup over what RMK would charge with the three year wait.

The following is a partial list of Randall dealers. All of these have or have had dealer specials. //// Rhett Stidham

BOWLES SPECIAL: Rick Bowles, 1416 Debbs Lane, Chesapeake, VA 23320. ph. 804-436-1458

BUXTON FIGHTER: Wayne Buxton, Silver Dollar Gun and Pawn Shop, 2608-10 W. Walnut St., Garland, TX 75042. ph. 214-272-7215

CLINTON SPECIAL: Tom or Pat Clinton, POB 2545, Love's Park, IL 61132. ph. 815-885-3396

CRIDER SPECIAL: Jack & Betty Crider, 79 S. Southampton, Columbus, OH 43204 ph. 614-276-6060

NORDIC SPECIAL: Nordic Knives, Dave and Grace Harvey, 1634 C Copengagen Drive, Solvang, CA 93463. Ph. 800-992-6574

SASQUATCH: Doug Kenefick, 29 Leander St., Danielson, CT 06239 ph: 203-774-8929

STANABACK SPECIAL: Capt. Chris Stanaback, P.O. Box 100, Kenansville, Fl, 34739 ph. 407-436-1113, FAX 1115

STODDARD'S SERGEANT'S SPECIAL: Stoddard's Inc., attn, S. Weinograd, Copley Pl., No. 25, Boston, MA 02116 ph. 617-536-8688

there is a place called the Acorn in gatlinburg tennessee ... they had 8-10 in their case last weekend. prices about 75-100 over list ... about the same as ag russell

Rhett, have you or anyone else you know put together a list, description, and photo of "all" the dealer protected models, perhaps even those that have been discontinued by a dealer? I remember the issue of the RMKS in '95 but there have been some changes since then, and no mention if there were some that were dropped? The list above doesn't indicate the AG Russell knife or the old Nordic knife.

I'll bet no more than half the forumites have ever seen the knives on your list above. Granted they should join the "society" and ask for that past issue, but it could use some updating anyway.

What do you think?

Bruce Woodbury

PS: Do you have any of those $20 catalogs from the estate sale left? That was a great $20 spent for pictures of a lot of older Randall's! Well worth the price.

We are a RMK dealer. We are currently taking orders for Nov. 2004 for knives at current catalog [ at delivery time ] prices. As for knives in the show case they are few and far between. Mostly, because our orders [ 12 knives every other month ] are sold out until Nov. 2004 to customers orders.
We do sometimes have knives in on consignment from other customers who want us to sell them for them. These knives will be priced at 10% and up, over catalog. Even these knives will only be in our show case for a few days before they are sold.
I currently have 1 knife in on consignment, a Mod. 16 special fighter. If you're interested, give me a call at the shop durring the week, daytime.
Most of the other dealers are in the same shape we are, sold out well in advance and mostly nothing in the show case. The best thing is to call around or e-mail these dealers. Also it never hurts to call the RMK shop to see if they have anything up for sale. You might just get lucky and hit a time when they will have some in the show case there.
Thanks Greg

I've bought from Greg at Sullivan's Holster many times. In fact I just put in my reservation for another one. When I first found Greg Gutcher a few years ago, the wait at RMK was a year and Greg could get one in 3-6 months. I died waiting those 3-6 months! Now, I'd be glad for the year! ...but I don't want a Randall, I want a Randall done my way. As Greg can attest, I've tried it "my way" many times.

I've wondered a few times if Greg examines all those Randall knives he orders to customer specifications and giggles, "there goes another strange one!" He probably wonders if the customer knows it's a funny looking knife. ...sort of like wondering if a new mother knows she has a funny looking baby! Several times when I've talked to Greg as he was about to send my knife he's said, "Hey, Bruce, nice looking knife" ...other times he's said, "here's your knife." Oh well, is there any such thing as a funny looking Randall? Maybe not.

Thanks for your fine service, Greg.

Bruce Woodbury

Hey 504, give Buck Buchanan a call, he deals Randalls in Fayetteville, NC, I know you know where that is. 910-867-0009

Does anyone have current contact information for Doug Kenefick or know if he is still dealing and offering the Sasquatch?

The phone number in this thread has been disconnected.

Thanks

The phone number I have for Doug Kenefick (out of an old RKS newsletter) 860 774 8929

Rod

I have delt with Chris Stanaback and his prices are Randall list. Chris is at lots of gun shows in Florida and throughout the southeast and always has a good inventory of knives. His phone # is 407-436-1113.

In all the advertisements I've seen Chris has gone by "Capt. Chris Stanaback." Does anyone know what he is captain of? ...or is it like being a "Kentucky Colonel?"

Has anyone seen Rick Ward? Just wondering , A friend of mine In Florida paid out several thousand dollars for 12 RMK's ( 2 of them are mine) and I'm going to start taking this personal. We are considering legal action but we'd rather have our product or the monies owed. Perhaps the Georgia State Attorney Generals Office may be interested. FDLE In Florida is definitely interested, reckon it's an interstate thing now. Anyone with some information on his wherabouts and dealings would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ya'll,
Kinky
Kkey1957@gmail.com

Rick owes me $575 from a March 2018 order that was refused by Randall due to lack of payment. His phone disconnected and not responding to emails.

Yet his site is still active and says he’s an authorized Randall Dealer. Looks like he’d still take an order and your money. RMK should shut him down.

Thanks for letting us know the situation. Hope nobody else gets burned. Hope you all reach a satisfactory conclusion.

Back