Random Photo Thread!

Last night's dinner

20140412_200740_zpsxgcnfche.jpg

-x

Hey all! Don't have a pic to post as of right now...sorry.
Haven't been on in a while, just wanted to pop in and say hello. Love this thread!!! The pictures look great! Later.

Amazing! I showed Sara and she said it is the best moon pic she has seen... talk about incredible detail! The large crater detail on the bottom right is nuts! :cool:

Hi John!

FBC that is waaaaaaayy cool! Very nice detail and I just like it. :D

Thanks dude (and dudette)!

That was last night's moon, 4-15-14. It was really hazy here the other night for the eclipse so there isn't much detail in the shots. But over in the photography sub forum on here there are some good shots by others, as well as mine.

-Xander

D Nice , Thanks bro...
Xander, AWESOME SHOT!!! yeah, I'm yellin' dat sh#*

Excuse me waitor, but there seems to be some weeds in my tea!

Kevin, how many times must I tell you, DON'T DRINK THE BONG WATER!!!

-x

If you zoom way in on his right eye, you can see his hand pushing the test button on my strobe! I love these new umbrellas I got, such nice color and quality!

Thanks Bobby!

-X

Xander those look great! Awesome detail! Was looking for a ring flash to play with - we will see if I can find anything!

Thanx guys!

Jmac, I've heard good things about the Orbis ring flash adapter. Works with most any speedlight, been thinking of getting one myself. Great for fill light when doing portraits or just that cool look when used alone.

-Xander

doh, I guess resizing again would have been helpful.. sorry :D

fixed...

Yes it is epic! It's about 8ft tall and long.. full size..

Back