Random Thought Thread

I guess it would help to attach the durn thing!
5TuD90z.png

Last edited:
:(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180504-045711.png
    Screenshot_20180504-045711.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Those 3 uglies look great! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I’m too slow to even attempt such a small batch.
Good luck everyone!
I'm definitely gonna have a go at one of those nasties!!!

I get a such a kick out of Nathan's descriptions:
  • "Three knives today. But these are rough blems with black rust oxide shmoo and scratches and dents. They're just awful, simply awful. We didn't even attempt to remove tools marks from the flats. They're rough. Think of it as contrast?"
  • Awful aren't they? I don't even know why someone would buy such an ugly thing. You probably shouldn't. Just walk away...
  • Manually ground by aging great apes to 220 grit belt finish
  • These are all ugly AF, as machined, and stonewashed with tool, grind and dent marks, burned in acid and tumbled within an inch of their life. If you receive your knife and can't find a flaw on it, you can return it and I'll add flaws to it for you until you're comfortable just using it.
:D:D:D

A random thought that has been lingering lately is one that XtianAus XtianAus told me a while ago "No point being the richest man in the grave".

Obviously I don't want to be the poorest man walking either but it's something to think about. We only have a limited amount of time on this planet and it's ticking away every second..

So very true, live like we are dying which in fact we are since our first breathe

I have and continue to wait for over 2 years for a Survive knife, yet I feel as though I can't even wait a month for the UF to become available :confused::D

Back