Random Thought Thread

9781560972969_300_326fac65-80f6-45ec-93f4-267be48e8b88_520x.jpg

None of those is a bondsman. For the record I haven't been back to the thread since I posted that message. The big bald one is Bull a bailiff. The cute one is Harry the judge who I had a huge crush on in high school. The one Clinton1 pointed out was in fact the prosecutor. In the new series, he is a defense attorney. Most of the original cast has passed away. It's really sad. If anybody cares to go back and watch it, the show has aged really well.
I thought the cute one was Markie Post? Fan of hers since Fall Guy...

Happy Friday fellow CoCKs!!!!!

We made it through another week!!!

I hope all of you had a great week... and if you didn't I hope it gets better soon!!!!

Buy a friend.... grab a beer!!!!

Enjoy the small victories in life!!!!

GEONBAE FRIENDS!

Happy Friday fellow CoCKs!!!!!

We made it through another week!!!

I hope all of you had a great week... and if you didn't I hope it gets better soon!!!!

Buy a friend.... grab a beer!!!!

Enjoy the small victories in life!!!!

GEONBAE FRIENDS!
GEONBAE!

big enduro race this Sunday. The guy who owns the shop is racing and I'll be there in the parking lot doing emergency small repairs/troubleshooting for all the riders. My weekend is about to get wild.
How did this happen? I was just minding my own business making knoifs now I'm suddenly doing that, and making a good wage wrenching high end mountain bikes as well- someone pinch me!

Last edited:
So, the power went off for 8 hours last night, imperiling a fridge full of groceries. The CDC says food is safe for up to 4 hours without power, but I disagree.

Does anyone wanna take bets on the quality of some pork chops? How about the Ranch dressing?

So, the power went off for 8 hours last night, imperiling a fridge full of groceries. The CDC says food is safe for up to 4 hours without power, but I disagree.

Does anyone wanna take bets on the quality of some pork chops? How about the Ranch dressing?
I've gone quite a bit longer than 4 hours without power and lived to tell the tale after not throwing the meat away (as long as it wasn't thawing).

Back