Random Thought Thread

I've won one with my phone, I was able to swipe to the bottom almost instantly and tapping the screen to have the keyboard come up and then hit reply really wasn't bad. Actually this inspired me to resize my browser window for the last sale, to emulate the convenience of the mobile posting.

Last edited:
I've won one with my phone, I was able to swipe to the bottom almost instantly and tapping the screen to have the keyboard come up and then hit reply really wasn't bad. Honestly I could easily imagine building an app that was capable of winning every sale.

Yup, I can clearly see that less "real estate" is needed to manage when doing this on the phone but like said, it's the lack of past practice which may cause a mental hiccup in my own case!

Someone should post a practice thread where people can just post random letters from whatever device in order to practice lining up speed posts. The Legendary Speed Training Ground thread or something. Not here, in the community center sub or someplace, haha

Someone should post a practice thread where people can just post random letters from whatever device in order to practice lining up speed posts. The Legendary Speed Training Ground thread or something. Not here, in the community center sub or someplace, haha

I'll double dare you to do just that and then get bombarded with gift offers of a very fitted straightjacket in your size :D

Good luck to everyone today. Recent vehicle repairs are forcing me to sit this one out. Oh well. Cheers!

Adam, perhaps time for a newer 4Runner?

Speaking of, I had a harebrained idea recently (I have 'em every minute of the day!) to loom at new 2019 4Runners before some of these anticipated tariffs push their prices even higher as they are made in Japan, but that 45K+ sticker price (> $50K for TRD Pro) quickly shocked the bejesus outta me :eek:

Adam, perhaps time for a newer 4Runner?

Speaking of, I had a harebrained idea recently (I have 'em every minute of the day!) to loom at new 2019 4Runners before some of these anticipated tariffs push their prices even higher as they are made in Japan, but that 45K+ sticker price (> $50K for TRD Pro) quickly shocked the bejesus outta me :eek:

That's the kicker. It's a repair on a 2005 outback I bought about a month ago. Needed to replace the drive shaft.

That's the kicker. It's a repair on a 2005 outback I bought about a month ago. Needed to replace the drive shaft.

That sucks man! Sorry to hear, but hopefully you got a decent deal on it to start with? Did you let the 4Runner go?

That sucks man! Sorry to hear, but hopefully you got a decent deal on it to start with? Did you let the 4Runner go?

Welll, no. Not quite ready to say adios to Roja just let. I mean, look at her in all her majesty...

CdSalbu.jpg

:D

To be able to win a UF today, ultimately boils down to some random dumb luck in addition to some of the crucial elements such as having a fast internet connection (upload / download speeds), fast trigger reflexes and having figured out the best strategic place where you mouse curser ought to be ;)

With all that said about skill levels and the fast internet connection, gotta luck out and catch the refresh right at peak or else you'll be out looking in! What will make this one a bit easier to the faster trigger fingers is the fact that the sales thread will already be locked and preloaded instead of being loaded up as a new thread; this will make an EEEWGE difference. Just don't freeze out when about to pull the trigger. Ultimately nerves of D3V steel is needed :thumbsup:

It's all about the muscle memory and I have that part down pat:

Refresh - scroll - post - facepalm

Back