Random Thought Thread

sxh3uEC.jpg

Was watering yesterday and saw a regular in the basil, a good sized mantis. I make a point of saving their egg sacs and following them around, not just that they're beneficial, they're cool.
zMXHyim.jpg

Not a minute later I walk by and she's got a mouthful of a bee. The bee's friend was less than pleased.
DAudAzZ.jpg

Nice! You should see their underwater cousins.

Was watering yesterday and saw a regular in the basil, a good sized mantis. I make a point of saving their egg sacs and following them around, not just that they're beneficial, they're cool.
zMXHyim.jpg

Not a minute later I walk by and she's got a mouthful of a bee. The bee's friend was less than pleased.
DAudAzZ.jpg

Nope. No way. Two yellow jackets chased me down off a ladder today. I was painting trim. Decided today is not the day.

I was at the skate park with my 5 year old. A wasp was flying in his face all aggressive as they get this time of the year. I bare hand smacked it to the ground, then crunched it with my foot. My 5 year old was so impressed. A Mom walking her 2 year old witnessed the death of the wasp and gave me some kinda look. My Fiancé rolled her eyes.

I was at the skate park with my 5 year old. A wasp was flying in his face all aggressive as they get this time of the year. I bare hand smacked it to the ground, then crunched it with my foot. My 5 year old was so impressed. A Mom walking her 2 year old witnessed the death of the wasp and gave me some kinda look. My Fiancé rolled her eyes.

Dad saves the day!!!

Usually when I do that I miss and it looks like a little girl panicking about a spider.

Back