Random Thought Thread

Bad news- I have COVID-19
Good news- BevMo delivers

Hopefully it's mild and passes quickly. I'm waiting on test results myself. I thought it was just a stout head cold but then lost all sense of taste and smell so they wanted me to get tested. I'm quaratining in the basement until I hear at ... I'm not feeling too bad yet at least.

Random thought ... I wonder if the grocery store in town delivers beer?

EPO= Emergency Power Off. I have them in my datacenter. Yep, hit that one and you just retired, without benefits.
Bill
But right in the middle of a candle store? Nonetheless, I gonna at least ask someone what that does next time.

Sorry to hear, hope it's a speedy recovery and mild!

Here’s to a speedy recovery and a very mild case.
Two of my friends came down with it. Both mild cases and felt better pretty quickly.

Hopefully it's mild and passes quickly. I'm waiting on test results myself. I thought it was just a stout head cold but then lost all sense of taste and smell so they wanted me to get tested. I'm quaratining in the basement until I hear at ... I'm not feeling too bad yet at least.

Random thought ... I wonder if the grocery store in town delivers beer?

Here’s to mild symptoms, and a speedy recovery!
rcwVjBX.jpg

Resized_IMG_20190417_115316_054.jpeg

Let us all pause for a somber moment of remembrance For Mark's Rolex. Which has been ticking dutifully away on his wrist every day for the last 27 years (edit:28 years), but finally ground to a halt this morning. #tragic

Last edited:
View attachment 1477440

Let us all pause for a somber moment of remembrance For Mark's Rolex. Which has been ticking dutifully away on his wrist every day for the last 27 years, but finally ground to a halt this morning. #tragic

Holy mother of sh#% hawt damnnnnnnnn.

Edit: Regarding the watch. If he’s been properly servicing it I’m sure they will have it up and running in no time, unless he ships it in.

View attachment 1477440

Let us all pause for a somber moment of remembrance For Mark's Rolex. Which has been ticking dutifully away on his wrist every day for the last 27 years, but finally ground to a halt this morning. #tragic

The Rolex just captured the exact moment that epic blade sliced through the time & space continuum...

A fitting end for a year like this.

Phil

Ok that blade is just sick !!!!!!!

As for the watch , I’d say that has to go to a dealer. Unless there’s a brave soul there willing to open the back up ?????????

That watch Hasn't been opened in 28 years. The oil in that watch is older than some of the people here. I think when they open it they're going to find it has ground itself into a paste. I think whoever opens it is going to be replacing a lot of stuff. Probably needs to go back to Rolex. Isn't there a place in Texas that does that?

Back