Random Thought Thread

I just noticed a new name on the CPK roster: Fred, and really surprised that I had missed that till now!

I was wondering how long it was going to take somebody to notice that...

Fred is our newest employee. A seasoned journeyman machinist with extensive experience in the knife industry. We're cranking.

Fred is our newest employee. A seasoned journeyman machinist with extensive experience in the knife industry. We're cranking.
I thought maybe you drew a face on your other thumb and named it Fred to keep “Mark” company.

I am embarrassed to admit that for the ungawdly amount of time I spend on here, I had totally missed out on the newest addition till this AM! I really ought to pay more attention to your posts from here on out :p

Welcome Fred and hope that his addition to the team builds on your future plans in addition to facilitating the current production and fulfillments. The addition of one more competent person to steal Nathan's beer and to keep Nathan both alert and on his toes is never a bad thing :D

I am embarrassed to admit that for the ungawdly amount of time I spend on here, I had totally missed out on the newest addition till this AM! I really ought to pay more attention to your posts from here on out :p

Welcome Fred and hope that his addition to the team builds on your future plans in addition to facilitating the current production and fulfillments. The addition of one more competent person to steal Nathan's beer and to keep Nathan both alert and on his toes is never a bad thing :D
Agreed. Except the beer thing.

Not surprising, as usual, you have been too busy running your man pleaser with 1500 word posts to catch the little things others are saying. ;)

Back