Random Thought Thread

The improved reactions, emojis & photos are great but everything else just looks messy and a clutter to me...not a huge fan so far.

P.s on another thought, I am freakin excited for the dek 2. Looks heavy duty but with the same ergos as the dek1. Almost a mini hdfk. That's what I'm about šŸ‘Š
Everything looks way better in ā€œdefault grey 2.2ā€

that's awesome! I was just thinking the other day, as I was abusing the hell out of the proto, that DEK2 could stand in for HDFK is space and/or weight were an issue
I have been watching your videos and the build looks fantastic. I loved the hdfk but because of where I live, big(ish) knives aren't as practical or accepted. A smaller knife that fills in the role of a hdfk, is an absolute win.

Last edited:
If that fence is wrought iron (with the nice grainy texture), you can sell it one piece at a time to people forging guards and pommels...
Theres that, our original hardwood floors with amazing grain, and a crapload of white Corian counter that she kinda hates...I could start my own handle supply business šŸ¤£

Garagin' and spent the day figuring out how to drill pins perpendicular to the midline of a tapered tang.

yh6CSjml.jpg

eoDn92wl.jpg

Back