• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rare bird sighting, TG14, Steak Knives & MaxWarden

cpirtle

Leathercrafter
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Rules, please read.

First post or PM gets it, no email or text, must be a valid forum member, please don't post on my wall
Prices include UPS or USPS shipping (USA only) and Fees (PayPal G&S)
I will give an automatic 6% discount for F&F no fee to me payment (PP, Zelle, Venmo) with NO NOTES

Per the new BF Best Practices, I am more than happy to verify who I am and that I have the items in any reasonable way, Goods and Services is always an option for my buyers.

If you are outside the US contact me for a quote and to see if I am okay shipping to your location. Canadians can commit to buy with the understanding shipping will be more.

No trades

I will not hold it based on a conditional commitment. Example: "I will take it if...", this is not fair to other buyers.

Happy to entertain solid and reasonable offers or negotiate multiples via PM, not in this thread, but the first commitment gets it.

Important note: I will not be dropping prices in the thread. If you are waiting for reduced prices your best bet is to reach out to discuss. I am happy to listen to offers and package prices.

No games, you buy, I ship, you happy, me sad.

No sheaths included unless noted, open to discuss options with buyers. I do offer knife & sheath packages for sale on my leatherworking web store.

Descriptions are thorough describing condition visible by my eye, in a well-lit workshop. I can send more pictures, texting will be fastest if you send a phone #.

Thanks for looking!

Team Gemini 14 (TG14)

Rare knife and even more rare burgundy black & grey G10 scales. This knife is new and unused but does have some minor hairlines from a previous life in Kydex. Nothing severe, they do show up in the photos below.. These came out in 2014 and are the same specs as the first run of Team Gemini's with a finer finish, pretty limited release if I remember right.
$900 Reduced to $$790

A448E95F-A4E3-400F-8653-D8F9892EE4A2.jpg

Steak Knives

These are the medium and small sizes. The longer one has a 4" blade and the shorter one has a 3.5" blade. Both are satin finished ~.092 thick Elmax with the Custom Shop Logo and blue/black G10 scales. Both are unused with factory edges
$375 each or $685 for the pair Reduced to $325 each or $600 for the pair

Max Warden

The venerable Game Warden pattern in ~.095 thick Elmax, paired with black & yellow G10 scales. Not only is this a slicing wizard, it looks good doing it. Satin finished blade with Custom Shop logo. Unused condition.
$300 Reduced to $275

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

Last edited:
Someone informed me that these are the Medium and Small steak knives - thank you! The error has been corrected.

I am also doing something I normally don't and that's reducing the prices, still open to reasonable offers via PM, please don't post in the thread.

Thanks!

Back