Rare Cold Steel Urban Skinner push dagger & 2 Gerber folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

70chevelless

Gold Member
The following knives are available for sale only. No trades please. The prices include PayPal fees and First Class Mail shipping with Delivery Confirmation. The confirmation # (tracking #) will then be emailed to buyer when shipped. I will accept PayPal or postal money orders (same price). Worldwide OK but PayPal only and will be actual shipping costs.

Cold Steel Urban Skinner fixed push "rare smooth handle version" (early version of Defender II) – made in 1980's - 2 ½” single-edge AUS-8A – 4 5/8” overall - black rubber handle that is smooth – carry marks but appears unused - tooled black leather sheath – this knife is a rare “first run” because of the smooth handle (not textured like later ones) - Years ago I called up Cold Steel and asked them about the “smooth” handle on this knife and they told me those knives were “first-run” knives made before they had their machine to do the “textured” rubber handles - $75.00 - $60.00 - NOW $50.00

I can provide more detailed pics of any knife here, just email me for the other pics.

First “I’ll take it” either on forum or email will get it.

Please contact me via post, PM, or email me at: chevelless@iw.net

Please include your screen name as well if email.

Thank you!

- Greg

Last edited:
Cold Steel Urban Skinner fixed push knife is still available.

Last person decided they did not want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back