• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos *PRICE DROP* RARE XM 18 3.5 gray/black bolster scale

Very rare gray/black bolstered g10 scale. Only a few made. Has been mounted. Like new condition. No scratches or signs of use at all. Looks great on any blade/lockside finish!

*ONE AND ONLY PRICE DROP* Was asking $75, NOW $65 - First "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment gets it.

Might trade for other rare or unique FACTORY XM 18 3.5 scales, or common g10 scales plus a little cash. Common colors of interest (colors I can go buy new right now) would be: jade, blue/black, green/black, gray, burgandy/black bolstered, blue/black bolstered, or toxic green/black bolstered. I would also trade straight across for carbon fiber. PM with offers.

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a rev2 maratac ss cr123 flashlight?

I have a Hinderer XM-18 3.5" flat dark earth scale in like new condition. I took it off a LNIB XM 18 I bought here. While not as rare as your scale, they are very hard to find as a 'used' scale. Almost nobody sells them, as it's a desirable and uncommon color scale.

The ONLY way you can tell it isn't brand new are the minor marks that are in the recesses, under the mounting screws, which of course can't be seen when the scale is mounted. Other than that, it looks factory brand new. The same as your scale, I'm sure. For no real reason, I just don't care for that color scale. I replaced it with a black scale.

Would you be interested in it as a trade plus a little money?

I also have 3 XM-24 4" scales. I have a brand new, never mounted Hinderer orange scale. I have another Hinderer flat dark earth scale for the XM-24 4" that is in the same 'almost brand new' condition as the one for the XM-18 3.5".

And I have an orange 'monkey frag' 4" scale with the cross hatch pattern in the same condition as the other 'almost new' scales. The monkey frag orange scale is a shade brighter orange than the regular texture Hinderer scale, but you would only see it if you compare it right next to another orange Hinderer scale. Both are a bright orange color.

If you are interested in making a deal, my E-mail is

g.gandalf AT lycos DOT com

I only have Internet access from my desktop computer at home. I don't have a cell phone. So no texts. Sorry.

You can call my land line at 612729threethree24 My answering machine picks up after only 4 rings. Please leave a message, and odds are I'll get to the phone while you are saying the first few words. I'm disabled, and it's hard sometimes for me to get to the phone in just 4 rings. I plan to be at home Tuesday and Wednesday late afternoon or early evening and from then on. You can call late at night, as I'm a night owl, or any time, really. My phone won't wake me up if I'm sleeping.

I would be happy to send photographs by E-mail. But my little point and shoot 'automatic everything' digital camera is little better than a camera on a cell phone: it just won't focus very close. But I would be happy to send the best photo I can get. It's always nice to see a photograph, even if it isn't the best quality.

I have a Hinderer XM-18 3.5" flat dark earth scale in like new condition. I took it off a LNIB XM 18 I bought here. While not as rare as your scale, they are very hard to find as a 'used' scale. Almost nobody sells them, as it's a desirable and uncommon color scale.

The ONLY way you can tell it isn't brand new are the minor marks that are in the recesses, under the mounting screws, which of course can't be seen when the scale is mounted. Other than that, it looks factory brand new. The same as your scale, I'm sure. For no real reason, I just don't care for that color scale. I replaced it with a black scale.

Would you be interested in it as a trade plus a little money?

I also have 3 XM-24 4" scales. I have a brand new, never mounted Hinderer orange scale. I have another Hinderer flat dark earth scale for the XM-24 4" that is in the same 'almost brand new' condition as the one for the XM-18 3.5".

And I have an orange 'monkey frag' 4" scale with the cross hatch pattern in the same condition as the other 'almost new' scales. The monkey frag orange scale is a shade brighter orange than the regular texture Hinderer scale, but you would only see it if you compare it right next to another orange Hinderer scale. Both are a bright orange color.

If you are interested in making a deal, my E-mail is

g.gandalf AT lycos DOT com

I only have Internet access from my desktop computer at home. I don't have a cell phone. So no texts. Sorry.

You can call my land line at 612729threethree24 My answering machine picks up after only 4 rings. Please leave a message, and odds are I'll get to the phone while you are saying the first few words. I'm disabled, and it's hard sometimes for me to get to the phone in just 4 rings. I plan to be at home Tuesday and Wednesday late afternoon or early evening and from then on. You can call late at night, as I'm a night owl, or any time, really. My phone won't wake me up if I'm sleeping.

I would be happy to send photographs by E-mail. But my little point and shoot 'automatic everything' digital camera is little better than a camera on a cell phone: it just won't focus very close. But I would be happy to send the best photo I can get. It's always nice to see a photograph, even if it isn't the best quality.
I appreciate the offer, but im only after 3.5 scales. As for trading for the more common scales, id really only be after jade, blue/black, green/black, gray, or straight across for carbon fiber. Thanks though

Back