1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Rat 1 scales

Discussion in 'Ontario Knife Company' started by Michael Sankewitsch, Nov 9, 2019 at 9:47 AM.

1. Michael Sankewitsch

Michael Sankewitsch Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 4, 2018
    I've done the searches - nothing comes up that is current, the only person I can find that still does them, not while school is in session.

Any other suggestions? And no, I can't do my own.

I did find a deep carry clip though! :)

2. Biochemdawg

Biochemdawg Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 11, 2018
    Aramis knives is a Russian maker who sells on the the electronic bay. His para 3 scales are phenomenal and do not have much doubt his rat 1 scales will be of equal quality

3. Michael Sankewitsch

Nov 4, 2018
    Thank you @Biochemdawg - first one of three that is currently producing them and has them on hand. Be a bit before they will get to me, but that's fine. He has some awesome Grip scales too!

Thanks again for the referral!

4. Biochemdawg

Biochemdawg Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 11, 2018
    No problem, man, hope they work out for ya!

Michael Sankewitsch likes this.
  5. Michael Sankewitsch

Nov 4, 2018
    So sometime between Dec 15th and Jan 10th I should receive a set of Ice (Jade Ghost) scales. Sooner than that, I should get a deep pocket clip.

Rat 1 deep clip.jpg

Looking forward to the "bling"!

Biochemdawg likes this.