Rat Chat down

I had forgotten until I saw it:D
...mind you,it's only because I have a big poster beside my bed reminding me
"PANTS GO ON AFTER UNDERWEAR" that I'm not a walking fashion catastrophe ;)

#197/198

does anybody have a photo of an M9 LE with a CS Trailmaster? thanks in advance if you do.

Hey jazub....

Not an LE but here's a pic of an M9 and TM together for ya...

Ruger77RS027.jpg

Ruger77RS029.jpg

Stump

Hey jazub....

Not an LE but here's a pic of an M9 and TM together for ya...

Ruger77RS027.jpg

Ruger77RS029.jpg

Stump

droooool. oh, man, what a sweet looking couple of blades. i've had the fever for that TM for a while but that M9 is so much cooler. what an awesome knife! maybe one day the Swamp will make it available again.
thanks a lot, stump! :cool::thumbup:

Must be really bad JuJu for the site to be down this long. I hope it gets taken care of soon. It has thrown my MoJo off.

#198/199

dang, down a week. what a bummer.
on a good note, woke up to snow this morning. first snow is awesome!

ZenbaaS ! Good to hear from you, mate. Hope all is well. ;)

Hi Magoo! :D Yeah I'm around every day reading but just not posting as much for obvious reasons:) Here's to hoping that the site will be up and running soon!

So when will we be back online...?

Our crack web team is working on it, however, there is evidently a file of some sort that is causing problems, using a large amount of resources. Until we are able to find it, and delete it we can't open the forums back up. Probably a spammer/spambot/virus somehow got on the forums and it is causing problems.

Eric

Our crack web team is working on it, however, there is evidently a file of some sort that is causing problems, using a large amount of resources. Until we are able to find it, and delete it we can't open the forums back up. Probably a spammer/spambot/virus somehow got on the forums and it is causing problems.

Eric

either that or it is the picture of the Massive New Chopper you are about to release and the blade itself is so large the picture of it is causing your web site to crash :D

either that or it is the picture of the Massive New Chopper you are about to release and the blade itself is so large the picture of it is causing your web site to crash :D

i'm going to have to go with silverbullets' assessment on this one. :thumbup:

There have been lots of cyber attacks lately. Sucks that people find new and creative ways to commit crimes.

Days 196,197,198,199 and what the heck 200:eek:

I agree with silverbullets' assessment! I'd just make one change, its definitely the massive picture of the new RAT MASTIFF CHOPPER!!! RMC WILL LIVE!

Eric

Just delete the whole thing and start over again! Wipe it! :cool:

I can hear the collective scream already! :eek:

Day/Post #198/199...

Did someone say "RAT MASTIFF CHOPPER"?:eek:

When do I send the cash?:cool:

Back