Rat Mastiff and Howling Fat for sale...

hey gang-

need to make a little room in the safe and on the dread-it card, selling two gorgeous rats...

1) the brand spankin' new, limited run RAT MASTIFF. it's big, it's bad, it's black on black. $310 shipped.

2) also limited run, a basically new Howling Fat. she's a thick little beeyatch. for the uninitiated, it's the heavier version of the Howling Rat. great all arounder. has some very slight (yes, very slight) finish smoothing and a small mark near the tip where the previous owner apparently removed a staple from something. SOLD!.

i can take USPS money order, but would prefer to do paypal (+3.5%). will try to get pics up soon. thanks!

only thing i would really be interested in is an urban camo Ratweiller. but you never know, let me know whatcha got.

thanks for the offer, curt, but not interested in those at the time.

Howler sold pending, Mastiff still available. thanks!

Crap! I wish I had the extra dough right now. I'd love another Mastiff. Folks, if you don't have one of these, you need to get one. Sorry to see that you need to let this one go Hank.

'salright, homey. it ain't your fault i got spending happy. of course, it won't be the greatest tragedy in the world if the mastiff doesn't sell. :D

Terry- got the check, the fatty should go out monday if all goes well.

Everybody else- went ahead and lowered the Mastiff to $310 shipped.

Thanks!

I guess that was the magic number. It lasted all of 2 minutes after the price drop. A great deal to the new owner.