RAT Pack Badges

6pn39v.jpg

got mine in the mail yesterday. many thanks to the shotgunners, cricketdave, and anyone else involved in the process.

I punched a hole in my badge so i can wear it on a neck lanyard like the huge nerd i am.

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

Badge No 742 has completed its 4,800 mile journey and arrived safely in London, England!

Thank you very much! :thumbup:

Rat Pack member card arrived in Ontario, Canada. Thank you Mrs. S and ESEE. I don't want Mr. S to feel left out so...thank you too Mr. S

Merry Christmas!

BladeBuster
RP# 591

For those of you that submitted information and don't get a card by Wednesday December 15th I ask that you please email me your information again. I will be able to find out if your card was lost in the mail or if we never got your information for the first time. IF your card was lost in the mail there is nothing I can do to replace them. Sorry

RAT Pack Card number 775 arrived in snowy Ontario, Canada today. Thanks to Mrs. S, Cricketdave, and all those involved with this great RAT/ESEE community.

Cheers

Just received my card. The envelope was open so at first I though they had lost my badge. Thankfully it was still in there. Thank you very much Mrs. S.

Received my card today! Thank you very, very much to all involved. I know a lot of work went into these and I appreciate it a lot!

God bless.

KATN,

Wade

I want mine :( I look forward to the mail every day now. ha
I have a RAT Pack knife, so I want the RAT Pack badge too.

Back