Ratganza Pre-order here... (Wardens, HRLMs, and RMDs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just placed an order for a RatManDu. This is going to be my first leap into the world of Swamp Rats. I am excited already, and can't wait. Thanks everyone.

Sage is tan, not green. The tan blade you see is the color sage.

Sage goodness:

photo_2_2.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered a second RMD on Saturday and still haven't received a confirmation from Eric. Anyone received an email lately?

I ordered a second RMD on Saturday and still haven't received a confirmation from Eric. Anyone received an email lately?

No worries, I hope to get to them soon. If you pre-ordered don't get concerned if you don't hear from me immediately.

Eric

Eric, thanks for the reply. I wasn't getting worried (yet) because I know you are very busy this time of year. But I'm glad for the reassurance.

At least I got the first one to tide me over while I wait for another!

What are the wait times like? I'm new to this process and was wondering if it will be like the SY regulator I'm still waiting on. Its going on 6 weeks for that and while I'm not worried the suspense IS killing me.

When I ordered my Waki, they had one with the same specs left over from the previous run, so I got it in fewer than two weeks.

That was first and only other interaction with Swamp Rat, so I guess I'm a bit spoiled. :)

The wait's worth it. And at least we have the advantage of being able to place orders right now. Believe me, we've gone a whole lot longer than 6 weeks before without being able to do that.

Last edited:
The wait's worth it. And at least we have the advantage of being able to place orders right now. Believe me, we've gone a whole lot longer than 6 weeks before without being able to do that.

You're definitely right about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back