1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Ratmandu delivery notice

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by MAD777, Nov 28, 2016.

1. MAD777

MAD777

Aug 3, 2011
    I ordered a Ratmandu mid-September and received my shipping notice today. I'm very pleased as the initial estimate could have put the delivery into January. This will make a very nice Christmas present to myself! :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2. AnotherDogDown17

AnotherDogDown17 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2015
    The Ratmandu is a great knife. I'm sure you'll enjoy it! Post some pics when it arrives.

3. MAD777

MAD777

Aug 3, 2011
    I definitely will.

4. cut it out

cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
    Cool!! You'll love it

5. MAD777

MAD777

Aug 3, 2011
    This night has been on my wish list for a long long time. I finally decided that I deserved it! LOL