1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Ratmandu G10!

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by argyle1812, May 19, 2018.

1. argyle1812

argyle1812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2016
    I was checking the site and saw that the ratmandu is now available with g10! ordered one with midnight blue finish and blue handles instantly!

Stump Buster likes this.
  2. inkynate

inkynate Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Wow, nice! Didn't realize they opened up some of the new scale and finish options on the RMD and the Rucki as well.

3. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    If the one knife I ordered in maroon micarta had looked better, I'd be all over that option (because I need another RMD o_O). Unfortunately, I disliked it enough that I had to sell the knife. Maybe one in green micarta...

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  4. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    I have a few with G10 from special runs and orders. I like them greatly !

5. Stump Buster

Stump Buster Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Just reminding you pictures are MANDATORY on this forum.;)

CONGRAT'S!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

6. argyle1812

argyle1812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Of course! Got an Armorall sheath coming for it too in black leather with blue stitching.

Stump Buster and Hard Knocks like this.
  7. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    Kinda of shocked they haven't added Green and Maroon micarta to the Rucki options