Ratmandu

MacLaren1

Gold Member
Is it possible to order a new Ratmandu with Black Paper Handle?
The site only gives the option of Black or Tan Canvas?
So, Im thinking it may be a custom shop option for Black Paper. Which even further makes me wander whether that is even possible with the heavy backlog Busse has.
I have already emailed my question to Swamp RAT, but it will be a few business days before they get back.
Im thinkin y'all may know the answer as to save me some time. If not possible, Ill prolly just order one with Tan Canvas today.
Thanx all!

They used to have black paper as a standard option on the CG models, but that's about all the information I have. I'd like to hear what you find out from the Swamp.

They used to have black paper as a standard option on the CG models, but that's about all the information I have. I'd like to hear what you find out from the Swamp.

Yes sir.....I believe I do remember that option.
May have been there when I ordered my Rodent 7, a while back.
I love the Black Paper option.
Very nice pic. Thanx.

Yes the did. Here is mine. It's in tanker grey.

db4e8529904488b4f74dbc9dbdcb15b7.jpg
d972de1cc8f4a795dba22f24c65c06f8.jpg

Last edited:
The Swamp Custom Shop is not accepting new orders at the moment, so you are going to be waiting a while unfortunately.

The Swamp Custom Shop is not accepting new orders at the moment, so you are going to be waiting a while unfortunately.

Ok. Thats kinda what I was thinkin it would be....
Thank you.
Reckon Ill just order it with one of the Canvas options.
Although.....just got an email for last call of the Urban Grudge BG.

Just added another RMD, a LE, to the collection, now just need an CG to round out the mix..

47ec384c65bfe25121c54a8370e65eaf.jpg

If they look super shiny, it's because I just sanded the infidu with some 400/600/800 grit to get rid of the marks from thinning out the shoulders.
It's a slicey little filthy rat now,,

Back