• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

Ratweiler, Sheath, stone for sale, again with price drop.

ERdept

Banned
Reposted with a BIG price drop. I have no room in the safe. $229.

I got this Ratweiler (I think), I forget the names, cause I have so many. I know, blasphemy. Sale includes sheath, lanyard, and stone, and knife.

KNIFE:
Anyway, new, but has EXTREMELY slight usage. Mostly marks from inserting it into the sheath (about 40 times)and cutting cardboard (about 20 times). Otherwise no other heavy work. The blade is so unused, it has slight rust developing at the uncoated part of the blade. Nothing some steel wool won't take out. Sharpened very lightly on a Sharpmaker fine rod, just for the heck of it.

SHEATH:
Sheath is a Spec-Ops brand. I had to modify the liner to fit the knife. So you can say it's customized. ha ha

STONE:
Stone is just from a gun show, generic Arkansas type.

LANYARD:
Lanyard is OD and Coyote color with metalized plastic skull on it. Had it custom made for the sheath and knife for color coordination.

Sold all together, this way you have a complete package, and no sheath you need to search for.

Sold all together for $229 shipped. Paypal preferred, but will take MO. Or trade for a new Toyota truck, V6, 4X4.

Here are some pics...

http://erdept.smugmug.com/gallery/2295539/1/119962527

Received email. As soon as funds are posted to my Paypal accout, this sale is considered pending.

Soon to be closed maybe.

Helluva deal! Big thanks to Erdept for sanity in pricing, and congrats to mr_wilson for snagging this before I saw it!

Back