Raven mid tech?

Raven Mid-Tech's are already being made. Call Rob at the shop or email him asap to get one. Buy, buy, buy!!! They are great tools.

Tanto Ravens are available now, I sold out of Spearpoints and will have more available in a week or so.

Thanks Ryan, glad you are giving yours a good workout. :)

OOps sorry guys I meant the urban Ravens or the shorter Raven you know the ones with the 4-5 inch blade.I already have and have been abusin my 7 incher and are lovin it but I really want the shorter one even more,any idea when the mid techs will be out in the shorties,thanks again Rob for coverin my ass down under recently!

Even if I didn't like you Rob, I'd still be man enough to give credit where credit is due. One of the best made yet!

I heard that maybe dec or jan there may be some mid tech urban ravens out,is this correct?

My advice is buy one of the larger Ravens, then get the Urban when it comes out. I have both and they compliment each other well. The big one is for goin' to the woods, the Urban for goin' to town...just like the name sez! :D

Have both the spearpoint and tanto Raven, they really are impressive knives. They just seem to gliiiiide, extremely quick knife.

Bruce

Originally posted by marsupial
I heard that maybe dec or jan there may be some mid tech urban ravens out,is this correct?

Sign me up for one Rob..Please?!

Back