Rayban's Sheath Work!!!

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Rayban very generously offered to team up with me in the Ramanon dot com knecker buildoff competition!! He did a neck sheath for the little Runt I did for them, and it is a beautiful sheath to say the least.

ramrunt102_0732-vi.jpg

ramrunt102_0735-vi.jpg

ramrunt102_0736-vi.jpg

WOW:eek: That is incredible. Fitting for such a gorgeous blade. I think that is my favorite handle of yours from what I've seen so far.

Thats some great looking work Rayban!!! Perfest sheath for a great knife.

-frank

WOW:eek: That is incredible. Fitting for such a gorgeous blade. I think that is my favorite handle of yours from what I've seen so far.

It certainly is beautiful! The whole setup is awesome. Are they going into production?

Oh. I'll take orders if you guys want them. This one is going to be raffled off at Ramanon dot com as a part of the Necker Knife Contest. So if you were to win the raffle, you'd get it for squat!!

Rayban is a fantastic sheathmaker, you'd have to contact him to see what he is or isn't willing to do, and pricing. He is a member here, and posts around this forum from time to time. I can tell you that the finish, and tooling, and stitches are really fantastically done!!!!

Rayban is a fantastic sheathmaker, you'd have to contact him to see what he is or isn't willing to do, and pricing. He is a member here, and posts around this forum from time to time. I can tell you that the finish, and tooling, and stitches are really fantastically done!!!!

I can second that opinion. Rick does Great work!

He has done a more than a few sheaths for me (as well as some other leather work) and they are top notch work indeed!

Very much recommended!:thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words Ya'll.....I'd be very happy to make a sheath for any of Andy's customers.:thumbup:

Back