1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Re post Maple/Micarta and Bubinga/micarta EDC blades + Sheaths

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Black Oak Bladeworks, May 23, 2020.

1. Black Oak Bladeworks

Black Oak Bladeworks Gold Member Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Jun 5, 2019
    I accept PayPal as payment, first class or priority mail is included in the price which ever is cheaper for me. 48 USA state sales only.

If you want more pictures or have any questions please let me know! Thanks for looking! Also if you have constructive criticism on the design please let em know.

Asking $70.00 for the knife on the left. / $70.00 for the knife in the middle. / The Knife on the right is SOLD.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am asking $70.00 shipped for the Bubinga wood and orange micarta liners. (First on the left in most most pictures or the bottom on some) It is made from 1095 heat treated by peters to 57-58 rc. The Handle wood was stabilized by K and G. It comes with a sheath equipped with an ulti clip. OAL is approximate 7 and 7/8 with a 3 and 3/8s inch blade.

Here is how I carry my fixed blade of the same design for reference. (Not for sale)
    [​IMG]

The middle Knife is Stabilized Ambrosia Maple with Black Micarta liners and pins. 1095 steel 57-58 rc heat treated by Peters heat treating. The handle has one minor hole in it, I assume it was caused by a bug in the wood. The hole is now filled with epoxy, you can still see the hole though. The OAL is approximately 7 and 7/8 with a 3 and 1/2inch blade. The sheath is made from black kydex. The knife and sheath weigh in at at about 5.4 OZ. The knife is 3.8oz of that according to my scale. Comes with an ulti clip.
    $70.00 shipped.

Another picture of the bug hole.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A2/ironwood is SOLD.

Bmurray and mb> like this.
  2. lokeller2

lokeller2 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2009
    no pics

Black Oak Bladeworks likes this.
  3. Black Oak Bladeworks

Black Oak Bladeworks Gold Member Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Jun 5, 2019
    Thanks for letting me know! They show up fine when I am logged in, but not when I am logged out.

4. lokeller2

lokeller2 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2009
    That worked for me, too. Thanks-

Black Oak Bladeworks likes this.
  5. Black Oak Bladeworks

Jun 5, 2019
    Weird. I have no clue whats wrong. Here are 2 new uploads maybe people can see these pictures. 000.JPG
    Bubinga Orange micarta.
    00.JPG
    Ambrosia maple black micarta.