Ready to buy a small Sebenza!

I have been saving for a few months and finally have enough for a Sebenza. The problem is, it seems like the smalls are more in demand than the larges. I am searching Ebay, Bladeforums, and Knifeforums and still can't find a small that I like. I really want a NIB or LNIB plain small with all the paperwork and tool. Any extras like a G2 sheath or a leather sheath are cool too. But its only a matter of time until I find the right one. I guess that all the fun is in the wait.

What do you mean, "But it is only a matter of time until I find the right one"? If you want a small plain regular, there is no *right one*, they're all the same! Just buy one new from a dealer or from Chris Reeve him self.

Jeff

Jeff-I would like to buy one from someone on the forums to get a good deal. That is why I am waiting.

Mine just arrived in the mail today. You know you don't want to wait any longer!!!!:D Go for it! Leo G.

Frogstickers has the small right and left handed classic Sebenza for $265.00. You won't find a used one for much less. I'm real tempted to get that small left hand one.

I do not know how much you think you are going to save, i would just go and buy one from a online dealer or CRK direct. GO FOR IT.

Every now and then you'll find one for under $250 but they are usually gone in miuntes. I think what everyone is saying is that unless you plan to spend every minute watching the forums you'd be best to just buy one and enjoy it sooner.

The price Frogstickers has is a very good one for a new Seb.

I think the small is definately more popular. There's not much it won't do that the large will.

You may as well just face the music that you will be buying seb's and will eventually own them all. It's a hell of an addiction... ;)

Looks like you found one... :)

K-Man...there is a LNIB small woddie (box elder) on the forum for sale right now for $450 (I am not selling it). It may be your lucky day.

Well, I found one!
I really wanted a LNIB Small regular, and there it was!
I am really glad that I waited and found exactly what I wanted from someone on the forums. Now I have to go get a MO and soon I will have a Sebenza in the mail headed in my direction!

Back