Really Like Your Knives. Have a Request!

In 2019 I'll either buy the White River, M1 Caper in S35VN, Black Canvas Micarta OR the White River, Backpacker Pro in S35VN, Black Canvas Micarta. I love the designs and steels. They remind me of Fred Perrin designs and YOU are the only company that I can find that makes them in S35VN. I like the style how ever you came up with the designs.

Can you tell me what HRC you are running these S35VN knives at?

My request would be that you (possibly work with Perrin) and do a run of his Military Stiletto in S35VN. Spyderco makes the Perrin Street Bowie but it is in VG10, and working with Perrin you could knock these out in S35VN. I'd be willing to buy both, and I am sure that you would find a market for the higher end steels.

I have not read your Mission Statement, but by the looks of the GTI 4.5 (which I also plan to buy in 2019) you are not afraid of making tactical knives. I applaud this and it is a great looking knife!

I carry my knives for self defense. I have 85 knives with an investment of around $20,000, and I've been collecting since 2017.

In 2019 I'll either buy the White River, M1 Caper in S35VN, Black Canvas Micarta OR the White River, Backpacker Pro in S35VN, Black Canvas Micarta. I love the designs and steels. They remind me of Fred Perrin designs and YOU are the only company that I can find that makes them in S35VN. I like the style how ever you came up with the designs.

Can you tell me what HRC you are running these S35VN knives at?

My request would be that you (possibly work with Perrin) and do a run of his Military Stiletto in S35VN. Spyderco makes the Perrin Street Bowie but it is in VG10, and working with Perrin you could knock these out in S35VN. I'd be willing to buy both, and I am sure that you would find a market for the higher end steels.

I have not read your Mission Statement, but by the looks of the GTI 4.5 (which I also plan to buy in 2019) you are not afraid of making tactical knives. I applaud this and it is a great looking knife!

I carry my knives for self defense. I have 85 knives with an investment of around $20,000, and I've been collecting since 2017.

That's actually why I bought my Backpacker- because it was basically a Perrin Streat Beat with better fit and finish and materials.

That's actually why I bought my Backpacker- because it was basically a Perrin Streat Beat with better fit and finish and materials.

That’s why I need to buy a backpacker. Perrin is a design genius, particularly when it comes to small fixed blades.

Back