Reaper Madness

Apologies Hammer67 Hammer67 , but here it is. The grind has to be studied carefully. It's immaculate and has a nice contrast to the vertical satin of the flat.
Also I tip my new CPK hat to Cap'n Smudge who I'm told is responsible for my first Christmas present this year. I can't get the @ to pull his name properly...
View attachment 2011067
zbKNq6.gif
UcOJRe.gif

Last edited:
Apologies Hammer67 Hammer67 , but here it is. The grind has to be studied carefully. It's immaculate and has a nice contrast to the vertical satin of the flat.
Also I tip my new CPK hat to Cap'n Smudge who I'm told is responsible for my first Christmas present this year. I can't get the @ to pull his name properly...
View attachment 2011067
Fantastic!!!!

Thanks for posting the photo Richard338 Richard338 That is a nice score. Congratulations!

Great work CPK Mark CPK Mark Have you posted what the price is going to be for these? I don’t recall seeing it anywhere.

Phil
For the prototypes.

49BD79A1-8A15-4280-BF64-976620440095.jpegHere’s a quick crappy pic.
I did cut the Reaper free and was going to take some more crappy pics but our puppy won’t leave me alone.
It. Is. Awesome!
I just can’t … I mean… the grind is just sooooo damn nice. The handle is very EDCxDEK and all its own thing. Great palm swell and feels really secure with the finger grooves up towards the ricasso. I need to lay it out with some of its cousins.
It’s not very often, but sometimes puppies suck!
Thank you Mark! This thing is so…. DAMN!

Back