1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Reate Bushido?

Discussion in 'Reate Knives' started by SkyStream, Aug 22, 2020.

1. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    My Reate Bushido is still going strong. One minor issue was the blade went uncentered. This was due to the pivot screw coming loose. A bit of blue Loctite fixed it.

2. mtb2104

mtb2104

Sep 7, 2020
    Liking mine. :)

[​IMG]

True Talon and Dadpool like this.
  3. JAB

JAB Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 13, 2005
    I would love to see a longer bladed version.

4. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    Reate made the Todd Begg Steelcraft Kwaiken with 3.75” and 4” blade lengths a while back. Regular side flippers not front/top.

5. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    My Reate Tribute front/top flipper is very much like my Reate Bushido with a different drop point blade shape and a zirconium bolster.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

oMenRC51 likes this.
  6. Random Dan

Random Dan Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2012
    The thing that turned me off of the bushido is just how darn chonky it looked, especially compared to the pena front flippers which I love. Is the tribute noticably slimmer?

7. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    Reate Bushido and Tribute have about the same dimensions. Even within the Pena X series some are slimmer than others with the Trapper being the slimmest.

Here are pictures of some of my Front/Top flippers in September 2020. I’ve added a few more since: Reate Tribute, WE Black Void Opus and Isham Abstruse.

1. Pena X Series Apache
    2. Reate Bushido
    3. Pena X Series Trapper
    4. Kizer Feist Reverse Tanto
    5. Kizer Feist Drop Point

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Random Dan

Random Dan Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Thanks for the pictures. The bushido doesn't look too bad next to the apache there. Maybe one of these days I'll give the bushido or tribute a try.

9. oMenRC51

oMenRC51 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 7, 2017
    Just bought a Bushido and still on the hunt for Sanjo. Please lmk if anyone has a lead on one. I emailed Poggetti directly but would prefer a USA sale. Will pay top dollar.

thanks!

10. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    The Guy Poggetti Sanjo will be available in March 2021 and only 300 made.

oMenRC51 likes this.
  11. oMenRC51

Jul 7, 2017
    If anyone lands a Bushido black on burlap, I will pay dollar. Willing to also trade my LNIB Emerson Elvia

12. oMenRC51

Jul 7, 2017
    Would also be willing to pay $$$ for a Sanjo.
    8E428966-5FD9-4A30-8BA1-F3D01D8A6E95.jpeg