Reate Crossroads Custom Scales

I am gauging interest in petitioning a quality custom maker to create custom scales for the Crossroads. I know there are quite a few enthusiasts that we're hoping to see some canvas micarta scales on the Crossroads. Personally I'd like to open up the doors to lots of different possibilites of materials and inlays etc. I have contacted several well know scale makers but have received similar messages stating if there were just more interest in this particular model then they would gladly start making different scale options.

If you are interested in some aftermarket scales for the Crossroads or other Reate models, then please make yourself known here. I'm thinking if we can get quite a few replies here then maybe we can encourage a custom maker to take this on or even Reate might start offering some customizing options. Reate makes some amazing and underappreciated models and owners should be able to add a personal touch. I'm tired of seeing a flood of customized ZTs. Let's make our presence known.

It would depend on the material, but generally I would be interested in somebody offering them. (I think Blue Twill would go well with the blue hardware. Plus I like blue on knives)

I don't know if you were able to get anything done on this matter but if you were I'd be interested. I'm just about to buy a Crossroads with the green G-10 scales and I'd much rather have anything else lol. ✌

Same here. Green looks OK but, micarta, even some stag or jigged bone might not look too bad.

Back