Rebar where have you been?

I just received a Leatherman Rebar after watching too many YouTube videos. I have a second generation wave and have been so-so in love with it. I was on the fence about getting the wave plus but why have two waves?

I got the rebar for a smoking deal and I am in love. Sure it’s not as smooth in the handle but with the bit extender that came with it I feel it’s more capable for what I need it for. I am surprised for its weight and price that it is not the top seller? Anyway it will definitely replace my wingman which has been a disappointment
for sure.

I almost wish multi tool companies would let you test out their tools for a loaner/ test drive period so you could determine what’s right for you.

Anyway I wanted to share my joy. Does
Anyone know a sheath that the bit driver will fit in for a rebar or super tool 300?

Have you looked at the Leatherman sheath with pockets and side elastic loops. Currently $15 on Amazon.

I get it. The mid weight/size Leatherman tools do it for me. I had a Super Tool 300 and lost it. I never thought of getting another. It was a brick.

Back