Received my first Mitchell custom today

So I'm a 13 yr active duty soldier and I asked mr mitchell for a backup necker. I just received my custom Toge Kiridashi from W2 today and I'll I can say is the lines and dimensions are amazing. Ultra sharp and simply amazing wrap job. The pictures I was sent didnt compare to how great it looks and how prefect it feels in the hands. The kydex neck sheath is super smooth and I honestly couldn't be happier. I'd also like to add that communication was awesome and I'm looking forward to more knives in the future!! If you see this Johnathan and you wanna add the pictures that'd be great thanks again.

Sean

Hey Cane,thanks for your service & congrats on the Thorn.
Jonathan just PMed me that my 154CM Thorn is done & going in the mail tomorrow.
I loved the design since the first one he posted & now finally have one comin'.
What color rayskin's on yours,I went with orange.(love orange on a knife)
Thanks again for your service.

thanks mykel ive loved my job and just found out im definitely getting out soon on a hefty medical discharge so off to the civilian world. i wanted as solid as we could go to endure the elements so he made mine w w2, did a rorschach finish and black ray skin. i took the adjustable lanyard clip off and tied both sides together w a slipknot hitch so it would lay flat and still be adjustable. i wore it out tonight w my wife for dinner under a button up and it was 100% concealed and i forgot i was even wearing it. great piece, im looking forward to another cc and a j.mitchell Wakizashi in the future!!

I received a Toge in Titanium from Johnathan, and like you, could not be more pleased with the work he's done. It feels great in hand, the wrap is done really well, and looks fantastic with the stingray underneath. After adjusting the paracord length, it is barely noticeable by others under a shirt, and due to the light weight, I barely even notice it around my neck. He does some great work, but the toge is by far my favorite of his designs. Great thread Cane:thumbup:.

thanks mykel ive loved my job and just found out im definitely getting out soon on a hefty medical discharge so off to the civilian world. i wanted as solid as we could go to endure the elements so he made mine w w2, did a rorschach finish and black ray skin. i took the adjustable lanyard clip off and tied both sides together w a slipknot hitch so it would lay flat and still be adjustable. i wore it out tonight w my wife for dinner under a button up and it was 100% concealed and i forgot i was even wearing it. great piece, im looking forward to another cc and a j.mitchell Wakizashi in the future!!
I did 13 years in the Marines,got tired of the BS & got out.I couldn't get promoted in my top heavy MOS so did a lat move to civy life & have been happier ever since.
Hope your reason for the medical doesn't limit your enjoyment of your new freedom.

I received a Toge in Titanium from Johnathan, and like you, could not be more pleased with the work he's done. It feels great in hand, the wrap is done really well, and looks fantastic with the stingray underneath. After adjusting the paracord length, it is barely noticeable by others under a shirt, and due to the light weight, I barely even notice it around my neck. He does some great work, but the toge is by far my favorite of his designs. Great thread Cane:thumbup:.
Cool beans,I want a Ti thorn also.

Thanks guys!

I'm glad to hear that people are actually carrying them instead of simply putting them in a case!

I got my Toge at work today & wore it for a couple of hours so I could show it off to the guys.
Everyone was as impressed as I was with the little beauty.
I love the Rorschach on the 154CM.The etched grey vs the highly polished raised section is very striking.
I love the sheath also,very well made & great retention,but I'm swapping the cord for a bead chain.
The cord is a bit obtrusive for me.
Overall a great package Johnathan,thanks.

Back