Received my SOG Pentagon and Desert Dagger

Received my new SOG Pentagon and Desert Dagger in the mail today (super fast service from savsonswordsandknives.com). The pentagon is great. I love it...but the real deal is the Desert Dagger. All I can say is...WOW.

SOG does make some excellent knives...Take a look at the old SOG Trident fixed-blade if you ever get the chance...It's one heck of a great knife.

glockman99 said:
SOG does make some excellent knives...Take a look at the old SOG Trident fixed-blade if you ever get the chance...It's one heck of a great knife.

I just picked up a SOG Tigershark the other day and I still can't put it down. For the money I think its a great blade. But im a newbie so what do I know LOL. But I have to say Im sick of this Kydex sheath crap I would gladly pay more to get a good old fashion leather sheath with the knife. I cringe every time I Sheath my knives in Kydex you might as well just rub sandpaper over them and get it over with it gets the same results.

1badtackdriver said:
I just picked up a SOG Tigershark the other day and I still can't put it down. For the money I think its a great blade. But im a newbie so what do I know LOL. But I have to say Im sick of this Kydex sheath crap I would gladly pay more to get a good old fashion leather sheath with the knife. I cringe every time I Sheath my knives in Kydex you might as well just rub sandpaper over them and get it over with it gets the same results.

I hate the sheaths also. I almost gave myself a hernia and a black eye trying to pull the knife back out the first time.

Back