Recuperized Classic!

cpirtle

Leathercrafter
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Alright, I'm not buying it (or selling it) but IMO kudos need to be paid to Bladeart and Mr. Recupero for unleashing this on us :)

Not my style but I'm impressed!

Chris if you're reading this... shield your eyes :D

Only $549

HERE

Agreed, malachite would look really nice. Especially that wild "spider-web" type. Would have to scrap the filework as well, it just looks to gaudy for my tastes. As is, it is definitely something different.

I am not crazy about the stone, however he does a awesome job, i was wondering to myself yesterday if he ever worked on sebenza'a.

I usually like filework, but it just seems out of place on the Sebenza. Maybe it's bacause I've never see it....Maybe not.....

I guess in this case, different could be good.

There are a lot of knives on my wish list for $500+ that I would consider before something like this.

Somehow, the jazz-up work that Frank does (which I normally like) seems out of place on a knife that is stylized for simplicity.

I'm with Architect. As much as I love my Sebenza's (classic and regular) I just can't justify the $200 increase to the base cost.

Now, if someone were to give me a sebbie. . .or. . .if I were to stumble on one for $100 - $150 (or less). . . ;) . . .then maybe.

{sigh} Until that happens. . .$549 can get me a awesome custom ! :D

But thanks for sharing the pics. . .stirs the imagination ! :D

Back