RED ALERT !!! Two YCS's !!!

Ah, thank you Loki & Steely. It's in the hands of the Fates... and like my lot in life I will accept whatever comes without fear, flinching or complaining... I hope. My own dang fault I didn't pre-order like the rest of the khukuri core cadre.

AA

I hope one comes your way AA. You have a great attitude and way about things. Maybe the fates will smile on you! :D

Ad Astra said:
I hope. My own dang fault I didn't pre-order like the rest of the khukuri core cadre.

AA
AA I don't see your name on the 17" Foxy Folly Special Run thread. Are you sure you want to miss out again?:rolleyes: ;) :D

Thanks, ArchAngel. Hope you don't mind me signing as AA when you have 10x my number of posts...

Yes, Yvsa put me on the Foxy Folly list! The heck. Life is short. I was procrastinating again... I suspected you were psychic... I wanted one but thought I had more time. I have seen the pix, she's a mean, lean khuk. Sharp aficianadoes sing it's praises. Gator's website has a chapter on it.
One of my Zen books says "The problem is, we think we have time".

Attitude... thanks. I wish. I'm living in a FEMA trailer next to my flood-ruined house. My marital situation is not good. She's staying elsewhere. This picturesque city I have loved so much is badly devastated from a d__ded hurricane, and will be many years recovering. The beach is completley destroyed. I have been a zombie, living in a wasteland since Sept. 16. The khuks and the cantina are about the only thing that make me happy/keep me sane. I sit on the wreckage at night, light incense for those who need it, and I pray. But I get back so much in return. Thank you all. Sorry. I swore I would not speak of this. I won't again.

AA

AA, holding it in and choking on it ain't such a hot idea, either. That's the story of my life. You know by now that saying how you're really doing doesn't cause us a bunch of heartburn here.

Ad Astra said:
Yes, Yvsa put me on the Foxy Folly list! The heck. Life is short. I was procrastinating again... I suspected you were psychic... I wanted one but thought I had more time.

AA
Okay, will do, and many thanks!!!!:D

And listen to Aardvark. Hell look how long everyone put up with me always bitchin about being sick from one damned thing or another!!!!:rolleyes: We will gladly listen to your small amount, you've got a much better reason than I ever had!;) Sounds like you're going through some hell time for sure!!!!:(

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Ok. Time to go back and check the list.

We'll start another "Sign-In" thread to see who's got what....

...gimme sec....