Red Carbon Fiber and others...

How is the sliding locking screws hold up? i`ve seen them before(EsEE,BRKT), but not like this...
also i was on the KK site today for some Holstex CF and i did not see the red what gives?
Thanks

How is the sliding locking screws hold up? i`ve seen them before(EsEE,BRKT), but not like this...
also i was on the KK site today for some Holstex CF and i did not see the red what gives?
Thanks

They are just screws you just slide up or down for desired retention. Knife kits won't carry the red carbon fiber yet. If your interested get in touch with Danny from index fasteners.

They are just screws you just slide up or down for desired retention. Knife kits won't carry the red carbon fiber yet. If your interested get in touch with Danny from index fasteners.

..thanks but i know how they work...what i`m asking is how they hold up..the way i`ve seen them before there is a top eyelet for some retention, and then the sliding screw for added adjusted retention, the way you have them on both sides there is no eyelet anywhere near the top for any retention... if the screws somehow get loose there is no retention... hope my English are good enough to convey what i mean...

..thanks but i know how they work...what i`m asking is how they hold up..the way i`ve seen them before there is a top eyelet for some retention, and then the sliding screw for added adjusted retention, the way you have them on both sides there is no eyelet anywhere near the top for any retention... if the screws somehow get loose there is no retention... hope my English are good enough to convey what i mean...

Sorry my misunderstanding, even without the screws there is decent retention where you won't lose the knife. The screws just add alittle more options for people who want aggressive retention.

Back