Redesigned Folder

Just redesigned my folder construction and this one is the first one out the door. Sorry for the pic quality, camera is acting up!

2 1/2" blade of CPM10V (@61 Rc) hand rubbed finish, S/S liners (jeweled), nickle silver bolsters, burgandy micarta scales, linerlock construction. File worked on spine and back.

What do you think?

bfolderopen.jpg

bfolderclosed.jpg

Doug,
Your First? excellent work!!!! it is obvious to me that you put alot of effort into your folder. I would not hesitate to to buy one. I applaud your talent and keep up the outstanding work......wolf

Hey that's nice!

If I might offer a suggestion...move the clip closer to the edge of the knife so that it rides deeper in the pocket (sorry, a pet peeve of mine)...better yet, put it at the other end so that it is tip-up carry "as God intended" (to quote a fellow forumite :) ).

Oh yes, and how about a blade closer to 4" ;)

RL

Nice loking handle design.., the overall balane of the piece looks very nice in the picture.

I do agree about the clip comments, and would re-position it as mentioned. For a first effort that is OUTSTANDING!!

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Very nice Doug, I like the blade profile a lot and the handle looks like it would probably be pretty comfortable.

Back