Redmeadow Pocket Blade Info thread

It's probably a CoronaVirus brand:eek:
I can't get a link to work but it looks like it's "WellieSTR 1mm waxed thread"
Found it, cool - it has higher ratings than the Tiger stuff. Thanks, John!

Edit: Ivory looks like just the thing.

Last edited:
Found it, cool - it has higher ratings than the Tiger stuff. Thanks, John!

Edit: Ivory looks like just the thing.
Leather isn't really my strong suit but I'll help you out with whatever I can.

For those that don't know The CrafsMan....

Our thread on him can be found HERE
His Youtube channel can be found HERE

You guys can feel free to start threads in the subforum on random stuff. As long as it isn't foul I'm good with it and the Boss let's us run our own show here in the hosted subs. This is our house, just keep the floors clean;)

Last edited:
I have admired the knives in this forum for a bit now. Would love to try my first Redmeadow with one of these.

Dibs if still available. Thanks!
Welcome Mink, glad you found us and Thanks:thumbsup:

Found myself wandering down a bit of a rabbit hole when checking out Scott Hanson's sub. Mack speaks very highly of you guys and your knives and from what I've been able to check out in his collection, you do superb work.

I've been through both threads here regarding the pocket blade and it just looks awesome. If the dibs list is still open, I'd like to call dibs and get on the list if possible.

Found myself wandering down a bit of a rabbit hole when checking out Scott Hanson's sub. Mack speaks very highly of you guys and your knives and from what I've been able to check out in his collection, you do superb work.

I've been through both threads here regarding the pocket blade and it just looks awesome. If the dibs list is still open, I'd like to call dibs and get on the list if possible.

Dylan!

Most folks around here know I don't believe in coincidence, here's yet another reason... On my way to town this morning there was a truck pulled over on the side of the road, the license plate read "PADRAIG".

Welcome Dylan, glad you found us. I'll put you on the list. If you have any questions about anything dont hesitate to ask.

Most folks around here know I don't believe in coincidence, here's yet another reason... On my way to town this morning there was a truck pulled over on the side of the road, the license plate read "PADRAIG".

Welcome Dylan, glad you found us. I'll put you on the list. If you have any questions about anything dont hesitate to ask.

Thank you, John, I'm happy to be here. I've been exploring the sub a bit and it's been terrific. A unique license plate, for sure, must have fancied himself Irish :D.

Back