Reeve knife pix?

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of these knives (particularly the Sable, Shadows and Mountaineers) from a flat side view? I'm trying to get a better idea of the blade prodiles. The only pix I've been able to find (incl. the CRK site) show the knives off at angles.

When I get a chance, I will scan them with my camera and email them to you. I am a little behind on email though so, may be a day or two.

Sid

Try the Knifecenter Reeve link below. Pretty good pics.
http://www.knifecenter.com/knifecenter/reeve/reeve2.html

Thanks. The KnifeCenter pictures are pretty good, except for the Shadows, which are still on an angle. I notice that the Mountaineer and the Mark VI seem to have different profiles, although the CRK site says they're identical. Is that really the case, or has one of them changed recently?

Frankk, the blade profiles for the Mountaineer and the Mark VI are the same, the difference is the Mark VI has a double crossguard, while the Mountaineer has a single guard, and fine-pitched transverse grooves, or striations, along the top portion of the blade directly in front of the handle to allow you to choke up on the blade easier with your thumb. I have a baby Mountaineer and I love it. Reeve makes a great knife.

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier thant he sword...outside of arm's reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

Back