Relentless Fighter (photo/video)

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings All,

I just finished this Relentless Fighter and thought I'd take a quick photo while doing some experimenting with iMovie. Not sure I could have done a better job on the photo, these long mirror finish fighters demand the professional expertise of a COOP. BL 9 1/2" OAL 14 1/2"

Here's the link to the Instagram video: https://www.instagram.com/p/CCYevAPnYxQ/ You'll get a better viewing if you go to a full screen.

All comments welcome, wash your hands, and be well,

TK

Rel-Fighter.jpg

Gorgeous!:thumbsup: Love sub-hilt fighters like that!

Thanks for the nice feedback fellas - much appreciated. :)

That's a real Beauty Tk love that wood too. The fit and finish is off the hook along with the grinds. All I can say is WOW!

That's a real Beauty Tk love that wood too. The fit and finish is off the hook along with the grinds. All I can say is WOW!
Thanks a lot Doug! Always a pleasure:)

Apparently when you make knives at your level even your own photos are stunning. I’m not personally a sub hilt fan but consider me converted.

Red

Apparently when you make knives at your level even your own photos are stunning. I’m not personally a sub hilt fan but consider me converted.

Red

Thank you Sir - appreciate the feedback. A long time ago I realized that knife makers are actually in competition for your dollars. Jim Cooper sold me on how important it is to have a good presentation of my work. I put in a lot of time and effort just learning how to take a better than average photo. However, when I've got a new design or something really special, I usually defer to Jim. :)

Back