• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Relist - Landi MPM (price reduction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I have a Landi MPM with orange G10 handles up for sale. I received this in a trade a bit ago and have decided it's not for me. 10 inches OAL with a blade length of right around 4 3/4's inches. The knife is used and has a light patina. I used it for some wood carving when I got it, resharpened it, and has sat unused since. The handles are on the larger side and, for my hands, are very comfortable. Very hand filling. There are a few marks on the knife from inserting in the sheath. The patina is ever so slightly darker than what the pictures show (I think the flash obscured the patina a bit).

The MPM comes with both a black and orange kydex sheath. The orange kydex sheath has pretty poor retention - I haven't worked with kydex before and there may be a possibility of improving the retention if one knows how. The previous owner sent the black kydex sheath (shown in pics) with it. This one has much better retention. I added two screws (plus a small piece of leather under each screw) to the top of the sheath to further tighten it (I had this riding on a pack). I will send both sheaths with the MPM. If you have any questions or need different pictures, just let me know!

Here are some pics...http://s559.photobucket.com/albums/ss33/tenordrumr/Landi/

Looking for 70 shipped to your door.

Thanks!

I am waiting to hear back from Sam and have one other person in line that is willing to buy it. I am going to mark it as Sold for know, pending hearing back from Sam/other buyer. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back