• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(relisted) Ruger Red Label 12g OU Shotgun English Stock "Nice!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a nice Ruger Red Label shotgun up for sale. It is a 12 gauge OU with 26" barrels and 3" chambers and comes with 5 chokes and choke wrench. This gun has not been hunted with a whole lot and has been in my gun safe the last couple years not getting much field time so i figured i would pass this beauty on to someone that would show her some love. It has a few small dings in the wood that i tried to capture in the pics and a small scratch on the rear of the stock. The receiver has some light scratches due to being stainless steel but they would buff out easily i am sure. The bore is excellent with no pitting or rust. This gun has been very well taken care of and has been kept clean and never put away dirty. Ruger is no longer producing Red Label shotguns so they will only go up in value from now on! I have a excellent feedback score so be assured that you are buying from a respectable seller! Please feel free to ask any questions you might have and i will try to reply in a timely fashion. Thanks for looking! (Gun case in pic is not included, sorry!)

$1000 plus $30 shipping!
FFL to FFL transfer only
CONUS Sale only
USPS Money order or PayPal gift
Cash/partial trade offers welcome

Maxpedition
Mystery Ranch
Surefire weapons light
LWRC rifle guitar case
Etc.

DSC02533.jpg

DSC02539.jpg

DSC02538.jpg

DSC02537.jpg

Last edited:
Final price drop to $1000 plus $30 shipping! Steal of a deal on a awesome ou!
Might be interested in partial trade for Surefire weapon light.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back