Remember, Remember, the bans of December...

Status
Not open for further replies.
cshaobuip094452 - Spammer tossed to the sharks by tazkristi.
Thanks to Josh K and Safta.

I went ahead and banned a few more from the pattern this clown was using, before he got a chance to start again. He'll be back. We'll be ready.

qwe741 - shoe spammer -- shoo, spammer! (reported by Morales, 555, IUKE12, markksr, statmonster, yiterp, Evolute)

imbacksofast - chilimonkeymouth returns & is banned before posting, reported by richardj

Uncle_Jarvis- threatened to kill a Moderator

UJpost12-11.jpg

Last edited:
pqrs181

Gamer spam

Edgepro - Anothother bozo posting spam recipes. One day they might realize that doing so is a bozo-nono.

Thanks to myright, A.P.F., Trent Rock, alasom, jill jackson, Idaho Jarhead, gajinoz, ColdOne and Knife_Geek for the heads up!

Jack Ripper - Return of scumbag Uncle_Jarvis

Knife Hunter.
Trolling and second Mod Sass infraction.

This was reversed. He is on a short leash to say the least.

Last edited:
LosGatos

Hyperborean returning. There are several other registered usernames sharing the same IP's and domain....anonymouse.org. I will perform cleanup on those tomorrow and ban those accounts as well. How this moron got past us is beyond me.

ihatepork- Troll Privatelsland returns and get's banned again. PrivateIsland threatened violence to another forum member, this is a sure way to get a permanent ban.

redgril - posting spam recipes without a license. :)

Thanks to nate1714 and Robert Mayo for the heads up.:thumbup:

Clean_Kut

Uncle Jarvis sneaking back in.

ehcuodehtcire - mountainsofalaska returns where no one wants him.

darung510 - Spam.

With thanks to markksr and Doug C.
We are lucky to have both of you here.

rr11111 - shoe spammer, reported by nate3993, knarfeng, SDS, winmagfrog, MikeH, PorcupineMtns66, kiaha, Murdock72605, Jaxx, and Evolute.

* BOOM *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back