• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Remington 1990 Collectors Edition Tracker R1306 SB (SOLD)/ Case Kickstart (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

comoha

Gold Member
Remington Silver Bullet Collectors Limited Edition Tracker R1306 SB (1990) Unused and uncarried. Numbered 2290. Deep brown jigged bone handles (not Delrin). Blade is sharp, centered and no wiggle when locked into place. Some very light tarnish on the bolsters and bullet shield. Comes with collectors box and certificates.
* SOLD!
*PayPal Goods and Services only
*No thanks on trade offers.
*Please keep thread clean unless it's an "I'll take it"
*Please pay promptly after making contact.
*No sales to minors. Know your local knife laws. View attachment 1414320 View attachment 1414322 View attachment 1414323 View attachment 1414324 View attachment 1414326

Case xx Kickstart Folding Hunter in blue G-10

Decided I’m not into assisted opening folders. Carried it a couple days. Stropped the blade to get it to the sharpness I want. There is some blade wiggle when locked into place. Fires like a rocket. Comes with box and paperwork.
It is 4 inches long closed and weighs approximately 3.2 ounces. The blade material is Tru-Sharp Surgical Stainless Steel with Satin finish. The handle is Blue G-10 with a Badge Nickel Silver Case XX Inlay shield and Pocket Clip. The bolsters are Satin Finished Nickel Silver.
SOLD
*PayPal Goods & Services only

*No thanks on trade offers.
*Please keep thread clean unless it's an "I'll take it"
*Please pay promptly after making contact.
*No sales to minors. Know your local knife laws.

View attachment 1414328 View attachment 1414329 View attachment 1414330 View attachment 1414331 View attachment 1414332

Last edited:
Remington is sold.
Case Kickstart is sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back