1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

removed from dicussion thread

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Karda, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karda

Karda Banned BANNED

Jun 1, 2007
    Depends on who made it and what condition is considered "good condition".
    Site rules prohibit valuations for non paid members, but if you would like to sincerely know, send me an email with clear pictures and I will give you an approximate.

2. Karda

Karda Banned BANNED

Jun 1, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  3. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    I moderate nothing. I am but a member here who supports this site with a paid membership and hopefully with the occasional knowledgeable post. We were all new here once and aren't always aware of every rule. Doesn't hurt to point out when someone is innocently straying off the course.

:rolleyes: He asked so clearly he wants to know. Instead of posting this you could have emailed him since his is enabled. But you didn't.

4. Karda

Karda Banned BANNED

Jun 1, 2007
    Please take your trolling somewhere else.

5. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    My apologies for informing a new member of the forum rules. My apologies for quoting your public offer to break said rule and the snarky comment that followed.

6. Karda

Karda Banned BANNED

Jun 1, 2007
    There is no rule against offsite valuations.
    You may stop trolling and leave.

7. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    Nicely said. :)

There is no rule against offline communications. We often suggest, and sometimes mandate it. But openly flauting the rule against discussing values with a Registered User is crass.

It is not trolling to provide valid advice, just as the truth is proof against libel.

8. Karda

Karda Banned BANNED

Jun 1, 2007
    Thank you for your opinion.
    In no way did I discuss values with a registered user. I informed him of the rule here and invited him to contact me if he was interested in knowing.

9. Melvin-Purvis

Melvin-Purvis Not a Registered User Staff Member Super Mod

Jan 14, 2001
    And the beat goes on...

10. Karda

Karda Banned BANNED

Jun 1, 2007
    Please keep this type of banter in the W&C forum where it belongs. Thank you.

11. Esav Benyamin

Apr 6, 2000
    Barring Spark's override, my "opinion" is the rule.

SECTION 3 - Rules for Everyone -
    If any rules seem contradictory, the more stringent rules apply. Whenever there is doubt, ask the moderation staff.

12. Ancient serpent

Ancient serpent

Jan 16, 2015
    Some people feel it's their job to inform everyone of everything, all the time, no matter how insignificant.

13. Esav Benyamin

Apr 6, 2000
    Some people are tasked with informing others of the rules, some just like to help, being experienced. Have you read the rules yet?

14. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    I almost commented thinking I was in W&C!

That was a close one!

Thanks mods for moderating, and keeping the site running smoothly!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.